The Swedish massage is considered as the most widespread and well-known massage in Europe.
The Swedish massage consists of five basic movements – raps:
- The Stumble (effleurage), ie fast gentle caress that elevate body temperature and prepare for the next.
- Fermentation (petrissage), which is made smooth muscle activation.
- The Blows (tapotement), gently blows to the side of the palm.
- The rubbing (friction), where with the help of all fingers massaged hard and rigid muscles.
- Vibrate / jitter, where again with the fingers and the entire palm is pressure while vibrating the hard points of the muscles.
- treatment of muscular tension
- improving poor circulation and stiffness of osteoarthritis
- restriction and control of chronic pain
- activation of lymph
- removing toxins from the tissues and ligaments
- the human body are increased self defense mechanisms
- injuries recuperate rapidly
- headaches, stress and depression effectively combated